Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Updated Info on Hits

Well, I am looking for other methods of traffic, every site is so similar to Revisitors that I just can't say I want to sign up to any of them. Some offer cheaper hits and others offer more hits for a price of course. I really want to try them all out but there is soo many and I did I would have to keep a stat info on each of them. Firstly I have to turn on my website stats again, the problem is my hoster company charges for space and these stats take alot of space, so you gotta delete them every month. I also have the new analyzer and if we got php4.4 I believe on our server we can activate it and I can see all they hits. So far I am using bitadvertiser, clicksor, and revisitors. Bitadvertiser works ok, you do get some click throughs but not many visit more than 10 pages, so the rest are the one hit wonders. Clicksor is not working so good either, they are just sending me hits but they all seem one hit wonders as well. Revisitors as well is in the same boat, no increase in page views at all. I am gonna say they are a bust and offered no value to my site as every hit was a one hit wonder. Lastly, I signed up for bannersMLM, as you don't pay for a month and you get to see the hits they send you and they claim they are direct. I like bannersMLM as they seem to a good banner exchange system as well, so right now they are making my banners for the add and they promise these hits will be real. At the end of the month they will charge me and I will then cancel or continue. So if you are new to this game watch out on those 1000 to 1 million real hits to your site, they are probable all fake. I gotta find a message board that deals with these companies. Till next time.

1 comment:

Albert Michael said...

hello frind im a blogger frm india
my blog is techrokr