Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Traffic to site

Well I let my main keywords on Yahoo expire last night and wanted to see if Revisitors.com was doing anything for me. I keep checking stats and all I still see is single no view hits, and there was not big increase in sales. I am disppointed that they said they were like everyone else but I really think they are just gonna send me hits that give me nothing. I even paid extra to get hits from US, Europe, Canada and Mexico on another program, it comes after you buy your first traffic, they promise more hits, search engine submission and a link our site. So paid for that and the traffic they sent me came from china. I said stop this via the email and he put my site on pause and has not bothered to email me back on what they are doing. I want hits to my site but these people who advertise on google seem to send you fake hits. I will keep you posted but for now I need to look at another type of avertising as I feel these hits are not gonna lead to anything. If my sales jumped to double I know it works, if they stay the same it does nothing. Ok off to try another one.

No comments: