Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Traffic to your site and going with Revisitors.com

It is amazing how many sites our out that that promote traffic to your site for money, but is the money well spent? I have tried many types of advertisers and keep trying more as I try and find new hits to my site that actually mean anything. I have to look for a better stats company to see all the hits but for now I do what I can with www.addfreestats.com. I originally started my website hoping to find all the answers, what I did find is if you want to sleep and get traffic then you gotta pay for it. If you want to not sleep you can surf the exchange sites and more getting hits for your site by visiting other sites or clutter your site up with popups/pop behind exchanges but you won't have a life. So after trying a few ebay purchase sites that promise hits, some just turned out to be exchangers and the other just gave one hit wonders. So I tried my first google ad traffic source named www.revisitors.com. I was convinced they seemed to better than others I clicked on and spent over $100.00 in the end for traffic. So far I have not seen an increase in sales but an increase in one page 0 seconds view time impressions, meaning nobody is looking at the unique hit. So I wanted to start creating a resource for you guys to find out who might be better and who is not so good to get traffic to your site. We spent many hours adding ways to get traffic to your site at www.gogotraffic.com and now I am gonna test these 10,000 page hit companies off google and see what happens. Currently they are show me not so good hits and claiming they are sending proper hits has not been seen. My worst fear is all these sites run under the same company and are not really offering true hits, so I need to keep track of who I test and for how much. This way you the visitor might find some usefull information if you are trying to get hits too. Personally I hate paying for traffic but I dont mind trying to pay for real hits. Who really gives that out remains to be seen but I can test them on website at a time.

No comments: