Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ah, I get it. They all the same?

Ok. I looked at a few of those companies on google that sell direct traffic to your site. They seem to be very much the same. In a sense they probable are all the same company, but the odds in that are probable not good. However, several promote the same type of promotion. Promising you hits that are direct hits. The problem is none of these companies probable offer conversion tracking. I only say probable because the one I am with now does not offer anything other than showing you they are sending you traffic. From where they won't tell you. How long they stay on the site, they won't tell you. I assume that is because what they are sending you is not real. Some companies even say you have to check your website stats to really see the hits because the ones they send you don't show up in tracking stats. Well why is that? Because they are not real hits. I have tried several of these companies over the year and none and I mean none of them have increased my hits. So here I am using revisitors and what do I see, Hits with no time and no page views. I know because it is all the same url from them, just different numbers at the end. So supposely this is them showing my site from someone going to an expired domain, well if this was true there would be at least 1 second recorded for time. At this time I am not sure any of these so called google ads sites actually give you hits. This would make sense though, that all these companies are the same so you flop from one to another exhausting your money for fake hits. If you have a site that deals with paying you for impressions, ie. valueclicks.com, they would immediately shut you down if you ever used one of these services. So my advice for now is buy the least amount of traffic. Find a stat tracking company ad it to a unique page and have the traffic sent to that page and see what happens. If you want more traffic and keep buying these good traffic sites hits I would set up a new page and a new tracking account for each page. Knowing what they send you and seeing if it truely works is the only way. I will keep analyzing and harrassing revisitors till they show me they are sending me true hits. So far they are darn slow at answering emails, but why not when you are not even sending us one sale. I would like to email those reviewers and see what they say now. Bet none of them are using the company now. Oh well 25 more days of those no views no time visitors.

Stay tuned as I tell you how to get traffic the real way. Real visitor and real hits. Hint: Adbrite (but they are big now and cost to adv. is expensive), there are other out there as well. I just bought a 10 dollar a week spot and am getting more than 100 hits a day from this one site. That is worth every penny as 80% of the hits have time and tons of page views. I will be moving from this fake google traffic sites to these adbrite style sites as they work.

No comments: